Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Aligning the top of the posts and widget columns

Old Apr 4, 2013, 11:59 AM
mobilechad

15 posts · Apr 2013
I searched the forums but couldn't find an answer to this - my apologies if this is a dupe.

You can see my blog here:
www.mobilechad.com

It's bugging the heck out of me that the top of posts column doesn't align with the top of the widgets column (posts column is lower).

I've played around with various CSS and other files but have had no luck in fixing the alignment. Anyone have a quick and easy way to do this?

Also, if you visit the blog, please vote - I'm going on a trip in July and letting people vote for where I go
Old Apr 4, 2013, 01:36 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You should use the FireBug extension in FireFox and examine the areas and see if you can add or remove some margin or padding to get them to line up.
Old Apr 4, 2013, 02:03 PM
mobilechad

15 posts · Apr 2013
Thanks for the help. I got it fixed with Firebug (I hadn't used it before).