Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Ghost lines appearing in page sub-menu! Help!

Old Mar 27, 2013, 03:45 PM
scuipu

3 posts · Mar 2013
I am using atahualpa 3.7.11
I created a page menu with 2 levels of sub-menus. You can see it here:

http://www.burghound.com/wordpress/

When one clicks on the menu and the drop-down menu appears, when it retracts there are horizontal lines remaining over the body text - in the places where the drop-down menu items used to be. I do not know what is causing this or how to remove them.

Please help!
Old Mar 27, 2013, 04:03 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Looks like a browser bug. It is fne in Safari and Firefox on a mac, but the lines show up in chrome.
Try shutting off the animated menu's at ato->MENU 1 (Page Menu)->Animate Page Menu Bar
Old Mar 27, 2013, 04:24 PM
scuipu

3 posts · Mar 2013
Thank you - I will try that. BTW it does seem to show up in Firefox and Safari on the Mac... It doesn't at first but if you're on the pages for any length of time it seems to start popping up.

Let me see what happens when I turn off the animation. Thanks.
Old Mar 27, 2013, 04:26 PM
scuipu

3 posts · Mar 2013
I just turned off the animation - looks like that fixed it! THANKS!!!