Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Multisite »

buddypress & multisite

Old Feb 15, 2013, 03:16 AM
acm

1 posts · Feb 2013
hi all,

i'm posting here in case anyone else has had any experience with trying to use atahualpa with buddypress and multisite?

i'm aware of the issues that the current version of buddypress has with atahualpa, for which there is a fix available for on this forum, but this fix unfortunately throws up some problems when used on a multisite installation; blank pages and broken links when trying to access any element of buddypress, other than the /activity/ page.

the solution works fine when used on a non-multisite buddypress installation, but as soon as the site is enabled for multisite, it breaks. having been in contact with juggledad, who has kindly tried to investigate the problem, we've been as yet unable to find a solution..

has anyone else here experienced this issue?
Old Feb 28, 2013, 12:52 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try BP v 1.7b1 you don't have to do any integration with the theme.