Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Line break in image widget caption

Old Feb 11, 2013, 08:48 PM
Altuser

2 posts · Aug 2012
Southern California
For the design of my sidebar, all my images have the same dimension. However, on one if the image captions, this is forcing a line break where the client does not want it broken. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to insert a line break in the image caption where I need it to be? I have tried using <br /> but when I save the update, WordPress keeps kicking it out. So, I am assuming the image widget does not allow HTML in the caption text. But am I wrong? Thanks for your help.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 07:47 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I don't know what image widget your are using. Have you tried any others such as this one?
Old Feb 12, 2013, 03:40 PM
Altuser

2 posts · Aug 2012
Southern California
Thanks, I was using the JetPak Image Widget, which came installed. I will check the others as suggested. The image widget you listed below doesn't have a border control, so I will explore others. thanks for the head's up.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 07:59 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The JetPack image widget doesn't have a border control either. You can just use CSS to create a border with either.