Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Padding on center column

Old Jan 27, 2013, 10:27 PM
yukoner

48 posts · Jan 2012
On my site at http://normhamilton.ca/writer/ there is no padding on each side of the text in the center column. I'm not sure why as I am using the ata-round.txt customization.

I have tried adding the following to the Add HTML/CSS Inserts, but no luck.
div.post-bodycopy {padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15 px;}
Any suggestions?
Old Jan 27, 2013, 10:44 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Look in Style Posts and Pages or try this in CSS Inserts.
HTML Code:
.post {
    padding: 0 15px;
}
Old Jan 29, 2013, 11:06 PM
yukoner

48 posts · Jan 2012
Thanks Larry.
Unfortunately, that didn't work.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 04:28 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go review what you have in your ato->Style POSTS & PAGES options. You might want to look for something that 'isn't quite right' (hint hint)
Old Jan 30, 2013, 07:54 AM
yukoner

48 posts · Jan 2012
Thanks. As it turns out, the line above the padding had "bcac9d" sitting at the end of it. Must have been pasted there by mistake at some point.

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

Norm