Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Background colour and width of menu bar

Old Jan 23, 2013, 02:43 AM
moomum

164 posts · Aug 2010
Hi everyone. I'm working on www.ragbaby.co.uk but I can't seem to shift the pale colour background at the end of the menu. I want it all to be black with a pink underline.
I'm probably doing something really stupid. I've goine through the options on menu 1 but nothing seems to shift that block of grey.

Also, it's a few pixels short so it doesn't line up with the end of the right hand column, which is why I want it to be black. If I could fix it's width I could have it different colours.

Any help appreciated.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 06:45 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What do you have for the color settings in the menu options. You should be able to change the color there. You could force a black background with the following though.
HTML Code:
#rmenu2 {
    background: black !important;
}
Old Jan 23, 2013, 08:53 AM
moomum

164 posts · Aug 2010
there was nothing in the menu options showing that colour, I found it in the css inserts though after your bit of code gave me a clue and changed it to:
I think that menu 1 was set to that grey colour.

As always, huge huge thanks!
div#menu2 {
background: #000000;
}
div#menu1 {
background: #000000;
}