Can someone help with the following:
- website: http://CooliStuff.com.
- The website is a fresh WP install, with a Fresh copy of Atahualpa, no settings are set apart removing the sidebars from the front page + the settings explained below.
- I installed and configured Juggledad's custom query template for 3 columns
- ATO / Posts & Pages / Configure Excerpts / Posts Or Excerpts on Home Page is set for [i]Full Posts
- in the post Hello world 5 I have a More Tag between the 3rd and the 4th line
Here are the issues I have:
- Although the Homepage excerpts are set to Full Posts - the excerpts in the column only show the number of words set in Excerpts Length
- In Hello world 5 I have a More Tag between the 3rd and the 4th line - even though the settings are Show Full Post (which means it should show the first 3 lines before the MORE TAG) - the post Hello World 5 shows the first 70 words as it is set in Excerpts
- When I add the "posts_above_the_column=1" in Custom Fields, the post above the columns is following the same behavior as the rest of the posts - it's showing the number of words set in excerpts. EX: If the Excerpts Length is set for 70 words, Show Full Post is activated, all the posts will show 70 words including the one above the columns. If my understanding of how this works is good, the way it should be shown is: The first post to be a full post regardless the rest of the settings, the other 5 posts to show only the part before the MORE TAG. - see post excerpts for the post "Hello world 7"
How can this be achieved?
Thanks in advance.