Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

changing post body font size without changing font color

Old Jan 10, 2013, 03:49 AM
joshuamu

88 posts · Jun 2012
nairobi
when i change the post body font size using this code;
body.single-post div.post {font-size: 13px; line-height: 1.3px; !important;}
the font color also changes. How do i change only the size of the font without affecting the original font color?
Old Jan 10, 2013, 05:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
That code should not effect the colot at all - not knowinng where you put it or the url of the site there is no way to check if you might have made a tyopo or removed the color rule that was there.

go back and recheck where you put that code and what was there before
use something like FireBug in firefox to examine the css being applied