Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to add social media icons left to search box?

Old Jan 1, 2013, 08:19 AM
Zitronella

1 posts · Jan 2013
I´m using Atahualpa 3.7.9. and I would like to add my facebook and twitter icons left to the search box. Is this possible? If yes, please provide me with the exact coding and where I have to add it, since I´m not a techy.

Thank you!
Old Jan 1, 2013, 08:31 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do a forum search and you will find the answer.
Old Jan 2, 2013, 12:24 AM
ArleneBrill

1 posts · Jan 2013
I am looking forward to create a WordPress blog and I think this theme will be best suited for it, as I would be able to make a lot of customizations to it. I have just have a look at those video and I am impressed with its capabilities. I am creating social media blog where I would be sharing sharing about social media management, tips and suggestions. I know that initial I would be getting some problems with configuring and I would be posting my queries here on this forum, looking forward to get answers for it.