Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to add social media icons left to search box?

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Jan 1, 2013, 09:19 AM
1 posts · Jan 2013
Im using Atahualpa 3.7.9. and I would like to add my facebook and twitter icons left to the search box. Is this possible? If yes, please provide me with the exact coding and where I have to add it, since Im not a techy.

Thank you!
Old Jan 1, 2013, 09:31 AM
23,026 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.10.1 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do a forum search and you will find the answer.
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support
Old Jan 2, 2013, 01:24 AM
1 posts · Jan 2013
I am looking forward to create a WordPress blog and I think this theme will be best suited for it, as I would be able to make a lot of customizations to it. I have just have a look at those video and I am impressed with its capabilities. I am creating social media blog where I would be sharing sharing about social media management, tips and suggestions. I know that initial I would be getting some problems with configuring and I would be posting my queries here on this forum, looking forward to get answers for it.

header area, social media icons