Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

place an ad below the post content

Old Dec 29, 2012, 11:49 PM
Siya

32 posts · Oct 2011
Hi guys

I have searched for this question here on the forum but couldnt find a thing. but i know it has been asked before.

I want to place an ad write below the post content. I want it to appear on every post on my blog. I could not make use of "Edit POST/PAGE INFO ITEMS" because i only had the option to put insert on footer, and that is too far.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 03:04 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You should seArch a little harder
Old Dec 30, 2012, 04:54 AM
Siya

32 posts · Oct 2011
I have been searching and searching. i have tried editing index.php but the image goes just on top of the post footer. I dont know maybe it is because of the "related post" plugin. Could you please have a look Juggle Dad? Coz i think i would get it right if it was not for the plugin. How can I make the ad appear before the plugin?
here is a link to one of my posts: http://sacellularnet.co.za/2012/08/t...repaid-tariff/
Old Dec 30, 2012, 06:15 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
see my PM to you.