I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem that just started in my online shop (I'm using the shopp plugin). When I'm on a product page, the CSS shows at the top of the page as text--and only on this page. The CSS for my shop works, but not the CSS I've set up for my blog via the ATO.
If I switch to a default theme, the problem is gone.
In trying to trouble shoot I installed the new version of Atahualpa without upgrading. The version I've been using is 3.7.9 and is in a folder named atahualpa379. When I activate version 3.7.10, it has all of my custom settings from the previous version. I don't understand how that has happened. And it's making it so I can't troubleshoot the problem. Oddly, it also shows some widgets that I was using a few weeks ago but have since made inactive. But when I switch back to 3.7.9, those widgets are inactive again and don't show.
Here's a link to a product page:
I'm using Atahualpa 3.7.9/3.7.10