Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Navigation missing

Old Dec 14, 2012, 12:20 PM
rbrcompute

1 posts · Dec 2012
Texas
I've already solved this problem, but I'm posting it in case anybody else runs into this. I've been using this theme for a number of years (love it, by the way), but just updated to the latest version for a new website I'm building. I had written five posts, but kept them in draft. When I was ready to publish them, I did it in bulk, i.e., I published all five of them with one button click.

Then I noticed that the navigation bar was not appearing for these first five (and only) posts, so I thought something was wrong with the theme. I finally figured out that because I published all five posts simultaneously, they all had the exact same timestamp. When I went back and changed the timestamps so that they were all different, the navigation worked fine. Duh.

Hopefully this will save somebody the two hours I lost.