Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Align Menu 1 text

Old Dec 8, 2012, 07:01 AM
trainrider

1 posts · Dec 2012
Hi

Great theme of course

I'm trying to align the menu text left with a longer underline similar to the menu on this site http://www.tigerseyearchitecture.com/architecture/

Messed around using the cheats etc and got nice effects but this has evaded me so far - Can you help?

Also trying to add dymamic content gallery to try that out but most of forum threads date back to when you could add php in the main ata settings - what php page and where would you insert the gallery php to make it appear a the top of a static landing page? (and no where else)

Thanks in advance

Last edited by trainrider; Dec 8, 2012 at 07:03 AM.
Old Dec 26, 2012, 06:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
without seeing your url there is no way to help.