Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Hiding Grandchildren Pages from Drop-down menus

Old Dec 7, 2012, 11:24 PM
TeamTurnip

1 posts · Dec 2012
I've been looking for a while and can't find a workable solution for hiding the grandchildren subpages from my main menu - NOT the pages widget. I only want my parent pages and their direct children showing in the menu. Any advice for how to make this happen?
Old Dec 8, 2012, 08:34 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you build your menu with the WordPress menu system you can have it look any way your want.