Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Slider plug-in recommendation

Old Oct 9, 2012, 01:43 PM
clchleung

18 posts · Nov 2011
Hello all,

I'm wondering what slider or sliders would be recommended to use with the Atahualpa theme. I've tried several ones including Soliloquy, UnPointZero Slider and WP Featured Content Slider to name a few; but all of them have an issue or isn't responsively designed (ex. when the user drags their window size around, the sliders stay at the same fixed width.) Can anyone recommend a slider they swear by?

Thank you in advance,
clchleung