Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Formating problems

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old May 31, 2009, 12:46 AM
OldRedDragon

1 posts · May 2009
Hi all. Great theme here and have used it for some time now however.

There always has to be a however doesn't there?

I am not sure why but since I upgraded to the latest version "Atahualpa 3.3.3". Every time a post is made (published) or a change is made to the "coding" in the layout of the theme, such as changing anything in the footer for instance it replaces any "apostrophe" with a "quote mark" , ie: replaces a ' with a " .

I have no idea why. The upgrade went smooth. But it has happened on every wordpress blog I have upgraded to the new theme.

Please help. It is driving me crazy. And to be honest I do not relish the idea of having to downgrade all the sites back to a version that didn't do this.

OldRedDragon
Old May 31, 2009, 06:09 AM
juggledad

22,187 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.8.5 WP 3.8.x Atahualpa 3.7.x Safari 6.x Firefox 25 XP
1) what version did you upgrade from?
2) what version of WP are you using?
3) what is your browser/OS
4) where is it doing the replacement, on the viewed pages or in the backend
5) if this is happening when you publish a post, what happens if you switch to the default theme and publish a post?
6) what's your url