Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Presale question

Old Oct 3, 2012, 11:21 PM
Hestan

7 posts · Apr 2012
Arizona
I actually tried ThemeFrame about a year ago, but I use Firefox and I could only get it to work with Chrome, which I do not like. TF is advertised to work within Firefox. Does it work within Firefox now?

Thanks,
H
Old Oct 4, 2012, 04:26 AM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
Yes, prefers Firefox. If you purchased it a year or so ago you should still have access to latest downloads. Back then, it was lifetime access and usage etc. You should be able to access the Members section and download TF1.2.3.

I'd put it on a fresh local server install though, keep the old and new TFs separate