Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Links widget issues

Old Aug 29, 2012, 08:05 AM
Herbalist

4 posts · Aug 2012
For a while now I'd had issues with the links widget not showing up on either sidebar but - having been a little bit lazy (!) I was not fully up to date with the theme. It's raining today so everything is up to date and the links widget does not show up on either side bar. Other items seem to show up just fine. I'd be very grateful if anyone could point me towards where I might look to try and solve this?

TIA - Herby
Old Aug 29, 2012, 09:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What links widget? The default? What is the URL? What sidebar is it on? What happens if you disable all your plugins?
Old Aug 29, 2012, 09:54 AM
Herbalist

4 posts · Aug 2012
Yep - default links widget
Left sidebar (tho putting it on the right makes no difference)
All plugins disabled - still not there.
http://www.totnesolutions.com/

Appreciated
Herby
Old Aug 29, 2012, 12:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
so the next question is...do you have any links?
Old Aug 30, 2012, 01:45 AM
Herbalist

4 posts · Aug 2012
Yes - I assure you I would not waste folks time posting otherwise
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:25 AM
Herbalist

4 posts · Aug 2012
Bizarrely - I deleted some of the links I had, created a new category and put the ones I most wanted in it and they now display ok. Something buggy somewhere but not the theme. Thanks anyway