Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Background Image

Old Aug 23, 2012, 02:00 PM
lynssmith11

1 posts · Aug 2012
Hi,

I am using Atahualpa 3.7.7 and WP 3.4.1

I don't understand how to change the Atahuapla background image. I need steps from where to upload it to actually launching it to my site.

Thank you in advance for your help
Old Aug 23, 2012, 06:43 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Look in the Body, Text, and Links section of the theme options.