Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] How to move old CSS settings to new blog location

Old May 28, 2009, 05:33 PM
WebWeaver

28 posts · May 2009
Nevada City, CA
Send a message via Skype™ to WebWeaver
Hi there-

I just moved my client's blog to a new location and all the work I did customizing Atahualpa did not make it through the process.

How do I retrieve my custom css work from http://catswebweave.com/mstone and move it over to http://welloflight.com/wordpress?

I would like to avoid having to do it all over again.

Thanks,
WebWeaver
Old May 28, 2009, 06:08 PM
WebWeaver

28 posts · May 2009
Nevada City, CA
I followed the instructions here: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=278
except that the name of the options DB was different. It was wp_3qqe4e_options not wp_options. So now I have two "options" db's...?

Should I re-name it somehow?

-WebWeaver
Old May 28, 2009, 06:30 PM
WebWeaver

28 posts · May 2009
Nevada City, CA
Ok I took a risk and re-named it to wp_options and it had me re-set the Blog Title as if it were a new installation of WP.

Then after I entered in the info., it showed a series of database errors, but still gave me the new admin login with a random password.

I logged in, activated Atahualpa3.3.3. and voila! my old settings are there - hooray!

But are there going to be any problems now because of those database errors?

Relieved and concerned,

-WebWeaver
Old May 28, 2009, 07:27 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You should wander thru all the WordPress options to make sure the path's are correct.

wp_options (or wp_3qqe4e_options in your case) is the table that contains all the custom BFA (atahualpa) options and lots of the WordPress options. One is the uploads directory
(dashboard->settings->Store uploads in this folder). Make sure it agrees with the new location.
Old May 30, 2009, 04:59 PM
WebWeaver

28 posts · May 2009
Nevada City, CA
thanks - everything seems to be just fine.

-webweaver