Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Creatinga page/post with images and text side by side

Old Jul 26, 2012, 04:32 PM
jkfly4

115 posts · Nov 2009
Hi

I always seem to struggle (not hard) with images on the left hand side of the page and text along side it.

Is there a plugin out there which helps yuo produce better quality pages, incorporating images more professionally. I dont seem to be able to produce good looking pages, as the text seems to more when you view the page before or after publishing it.

Any tips for a novice.

Thanks
Old Jul 26, 2012, 08:43 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
This just requires a good working knowledge of CSS and some HTML. Then the way I work is to have the page open for editing but have another tab open with the site to see how it is looking. As you found you can't rely on the editor to show you what it will look like on the site.