Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Bullet Points in Text Widgets

Old Jul 15, 2012, 02:42 PM
Devyn

2 posts · Dec 2010
I am sure the answer has been staring me in the face, but after 90 minutes of searching, I give up.

I updated to 3.7.7 (from 3.5.something) and have now learned that the bullet points in my widgets have gone missing due to changes required by WP. That's fine and all, but how can I get them back?

I found this link in several places: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=3232
But apparently I lack sufficient privileges (does it help that I donated last month?)

Thanks
Old Jul 15, 2012, 03:24 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
send me a PM with a copy of the transaction and I'll see what I can find out.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 08:09 PM
Devyn

2 posts · Dec 2010
Thanks! Much appreciated.

Problem mostly solved. I am now realizing that in Safari and Chrome, my link hover color for the pages, recent post, and subscribe (rss) widgets does not work, yet it correctly changes color everywhere else as well as in the text widgets.