Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

How Do I Tile Background. Make Sidebar Transparent. Authorize.net Wordpress Plugin?

Old Jun 6, 2012, 04:11 PM
Mogul

12 posts · Sep 2011
Los Angeles, California
I used the bottom link to change my background:
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...nge+background

1. But how do I tile my background?

2. How do I delete the sidebar white background, I would like it to be transparent.

3. How do I make an HTML website/page look the same as in a Wordpress website/page?
HTML: http://cabellahair.com/products.html
Wordpress: http://cabellahair.com/products/

4. What Authorize.net Wordpress plugin would you recommend.

5. How can I remove the bottom text and links: Powered by WordPress & Atahualpa

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Old Jun 6, 2012, 04:57 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
For the first couple of questions I would suggest checking out w3schools.com for the CSS you will need. Then you should learn to use Firebug to determine the selectors.

The third question is a bit much to handle here. It's using the right CSS and the right theme options and will take some experience with each.

I would look at the various ecommerce plugins to see if they meet your needs. I am not sure which ones incorporate authorize.net and the one you use also depends on the number of products you are using along with various other variables.

There are instructions on removing the credits in the Gold forum. The Gold forum is available to anyone who has contributed $20 or more.