Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Bug in "Export & Download"

Old May 30, 2012, 07:14 PM
odiiru

2 posts · Sep 2010
I use 3.7.3 and would like to upgrade to 3.7.7. However, when I click "Export & Download Atahualpa Settings File", I get sent to my homepage.
I cannot upgrade if I cannot keep my settings. Any recommendation? Did I miss a bug fix?
Thanks.
Old May 30, 2012, 07:26 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
First of all what is happening should not be happening. With that said the setting for Atahualpa are in the database and the reason to download the setting would be as a backup not necessarily to reimport.

You could do a backup of your Db with the Db Manager plugin and do a MANUAL upgrade per the instructions in the FAQ section. You will have to copy a few images perhaps but if things don't work as you expect you can just swap back to the old theme.

I do think I would want to get the download of the settings working if I could though. Maybe try deactivating your plugins temporarily and see if the download works. I have never seen that issue.
Old Jun 1, 2012, 12:21 AM
odiiru

2 posts · Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
I do think I would want to get the download of the settings working if I could though. Maybe try deactivating your plugins temporarily and see if the download works. I have never seen that issue.
Thanks lmilesw,
Thas was spot on! The interfering plugin is Polylang. I will make a note to deactivate it each time I need to back up my Atahualpa settings.