Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Get rid of "permalink" link at top of a sticky post?

Old May 21, 2012, 08:45 AM
Carey

17 posts · May 2012
OK, I'm trying to put the image I want above my blog posts there, by using a stickypost. I have it done, but now there is a text link that says "permalink" at the top left, and a "sticky note" looking thing at the top right. Can I get rid of those?

Also, I'd like to get rid of all the date, tags, categories, etc. at the bottom of that post... so it looks like an image or two and nothing else...

Any ideas?

www.christianhomeandfamily.com
Old May 21, 2012, 09:02 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
"Permalink" shows because you don't have a title for the sticky so first add a title. Then add the following to CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
#post-297 .post-headline, #post-297 .post-footer {
    display: none;
}
Now go to the Style Post and Pages section of the theme options and style the sticky as you wish perhaps taking out the image in the upper right.
Old May 21, 2012, 10:57 AM
Carey

17 posts · May 2012
Hi Larry,

Thanks so much for the help... I did what you said... inserted a title, when to Atahualpa theme settings>html/css>and in the css inserts window put the code you suggested. Still seeing the title, footer stuff, and the sticky note thing at the top right.

Any ideas?
Old May 21, 2012, 01:25 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you stuck it in the middle of another CSS selector/rule
HTML Code:
p.tagline {
 margin-left:-780px;
 margin-top:315px;
#post-297 .post-headline,#post-297 .post-footer {
 display:none