Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

General CSS question -- Safari 4 adding weird padding

Old May 1, 2012, 03:02 PM
bswb97

158 posts · Aug 2010
I'm helping a friend out with a non-Ata theme (which is awful to work with!) and we're getting a weird issue when testing with Safari 4 using BrowserStack (iPhone 3GS, iPad). Since it's not an Ata site, I won't post the link unless it's cool with the mods, but I have more of a general question to see if anyone has any experience using the older Safari version creating extra padding on the right side.

The problem is you can't use Firebug or Chrome, only the built-in Safari Web Inspector which is really clunky. But even then, I can't see anything with it. I've Googled around and seen that older Safari versions have really weird CSS issues, and maybe this is just one of them.

Any general input? Thanks!
Old May 1, 2012, 08:13 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the forum is for help with Atahualpa sites.