Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

New potential buyer! :)

Old Apr 20, 2012, 10:43 AM
ilovethemeframe

3 posts · Apr 2012
Hey there, themeframers!

The themeframe looks and feels amazing (didn't buy it yet but in the very near future aka tonight most likely)...

Hey, Flynn, give us new blog posts, new videos, a new sales letter and all the good things!

Ahhh, i'm a complete newbie in css / html and pffft... but with themeframe I can probably create a new theme ... hmm, can't wait to put my greedy fingers on it! ^^

I'll go now - take care and best of luck!

P.S. more updates about themeframe's new features, what's in the works, what have you been working on lately etc. etc.
Old May 16, 2012, 04:54 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Thank you for the words. I'll update the themeframe.com site soon