Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Commenting Form Border Radius

Old Apr 14, 2012, 11:02 AM
Dapizz

15 posts · Mar 2012
Great British Isles
I am a little confused as so far whilst theming with Atahualpa I haven't come across a piece of CSS that isn't editable somewhere, so why can't you change the border radius of the div containing the comment form? Here is an example post: http://MeinBlabberings.co.nr/?p=232

If I right click and choose Inspect Element it seems the CSS creating the curve is called
Code:
div#respond
but I can't find where to change that. It would help when external CSS was selected it was stored in a normal CSS file. And maybe kept a little tidier. xD

-Thanks

Last edited by Dapizz; Apr 14, 2012 at 11:09 AM.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 11:24 AM
Dapizz

15 posts · Mar 2012
Great British Isles
Found it just now, stupid me not looking carefully. Go to ATO>Style & Configure Comments>Comment Form Style and change the CSS.