Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Replace %logo in header with Ad code

Old Mar 26, 2012, 11:44 AM
Chloe

54 posts · Dec 2009
Hello,

I want to replace %logo in the header with ad code like this: <?php echo adrotate_ad(1); ?>.

Can someone tell me if that will work and where to place it? I'm running Atahualpa 3.4.4

Thank you in advance for your help.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 12:07 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
well you are on an old release of atahualpa wich is now at 3.7.3. my suggestions will be for 3.7.3

Add a new widget area to the 'Configure header Area' option
add a text widget to the new widget area
put the code in the new widget area
get iand install the 'exec-php' plugin
and that should do it.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 01:50 PM
Chloe

54 posts · Dec 2009
Thank you! I'm almost there. I'm using this code to insert my ad to the left of the blog title and search box.

<?php bfa_widget_area('name=Header Widget&cells=2&align=1&align_2=9&width_2=450&befor e_widget=<div id="%1$s" class="header-widget %2$s">&after_widget=</div>');?>

I'd like to add a background color to widget 1, which contains the PHP code: <?php echo adrotate_ad(22); ?>. Can you tell me how to do that?

I appreciate your help.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 02:43 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you can add a CSS selector and rule to the 'CSS Inserts' option and use the ID that it generates for teh widget. You can eithor take a look at the source of the page to fine it or use the FireBug extension of FireFox to find it.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 03:12 PM
Chloe

54 posts · Dec 2009
Thanks. That worked great!