Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Wanted: No Sidebars, No Header, No Footer On Just A Few Pages

Old Mar 8, 2012, 12:10 PM
ClearlyRobert

20 posts · May 2010
Been using Atahualpa for a few years....and hope I can get my headline needs easily without having to go with another theme.

I want non sidebars, no header and no footer just on a few select pages...preferably through a page template section widget...bottom line: looking for a few blank pages that are still Wordpress governed.

I know how to drop off the sidebar in the theme editor...wish the same hook was in the header and the footer.

I've read about programming a new page template from the index.php file...but more than a line or two of cut and paste php code, I am clueless...likewise, a total CSS dummy. Most of the posts here reflect dressing up special pages...in my case, I am just looking for a naked page.

Anyone have a blank page template that works with Atahualpa 3.7.x?

Thanks,

Robert
Old Mar 8, 2012, 12:38 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
there are some how to's in the gold forum tutorials describing how to make a no sidebar template and another for making a splash page.

The gold forums are avaliable to members who have donated $20 or more.