Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Images opacity in post

Old Feb 12, 2012, 03:32 PM
Snowcrash

1 posts · Feb 2012
France
Hello, I am new in using this theme but it is very complete.

So my question is about styling the image in my post.

If you look this page of my blog, you can see a little the background image (I put the opacity at 95%).

But I would like that the different images in post have no opacity. In clear, don't see the background image through the post's images.

Thanks for your help.
Old Feb 12, 2012, 04:02 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
When you put opacity on an element all child elements get the same opacity. For that reason it is sometimes necessary to use a semi-transparent 1px png file as a background image for those elements.