Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Hide subcategories in right sidebar

Old May 15, 2009, 05:12 AM
Radical

1 posts · May 2009
Hi all,

first at all I want to apologize for my english, but I hope everyone can understand what I want to achieve. On my blog www.goldsprint.de I have only a right sidebar and the categories are displayed now under "Kategorien". Theire is one categorie "Bikes" that has three subcategories that are displayed there also right know. My goal is that they are only displayed in the menu when the user is klicking on the categorie Bikes. I allready searched for a widget who could do this but only found a drop down menu which i dont want to use. Is something like this possible, I really dont have much knowledge about this stuff and would appreciate some help?

Best regards
Alex