Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Reservation/Booking Plugin

Old Jan 12, 2012, 08:22 PM
bswb97

158 posts · Aug 2010
I'm looking for a reservation (but not payment processing) plugin. Most of the reservation plugins I've seen only allow for one booking. I'm working on a site for a small B&B with three rooms that need to have different booking availability. Is there anything besides Online Booking Premium? I don't need anything fancy, just simple database of available/not available for three rooms.

Normally I'd post on WordPress.org but I always get better responses here. Any recommendations?
Old Jan 12, 2012, 09:13 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Do a search in the plugins section of wordpress.org. There are several fairly new ones.
Old May 17, 2012, 12:39 PM
wpobs

1 posts · May 2012
Hi, i think we actually just released something that might do the trick for you. the WP-OBS. it is a Standalone Wordpress Booking Plugin. In its core it is not made for Hotels/B&B's purposes, but you can absolutely adopt it for your needs.

it is a one off purchase and within the next 2 month there are major upgrades coming through which will be free of charge to any license holder.

well, i thought it might solve the issue. you can find it by vising wp-obs.com

Hope that helps.

Daniel Z.
wp-obs.com ~ the Booking plugin
Old May 31, 2012, 11:04 PM
clarckadam

1 posts · May 2012
The online booking plugin is good and i adore this plugin, as visitor's can have direct option for calender booking.

Last edited by clarckadam; Jun 1, 2012 at 07:18 AM.
Old Mar 17, 2013, 11:02 AM
johnadams

2 posts · Jan 2013
The WP-OBS is indeed a superior plugin to all its competition. we tried it for our Photography client and they loved it. Though i think that beside the great plugin and the variety of features it offers, the customer service is what made us stay.
i recommend the WP-OBS to anyone with a Wordpess website.

it can be found here: http://wp-obs.com

John.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpobs
Hi, i think we actually just released something that might do the trick for you. the WP-OBS. it is a Standalone Wordpress Booking Plugin. In its core it is not made for Hotels/B&B's purposes, but you can absolutely adopt it for your needs.

it is a one off purchase and within the next 2 month there are major upgrades coming through which will be free of charge to any license holder.

well, i thought it might solve the issue. you can find it by vising wp-obs.com

Hope that helps.

Daniel Z.
wp-obs.com ~ the Booking plugin