Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Additional black blocks appear in some widgets

Old Jan 2, 2012, 02:21 AM
freecityguides

2 posts · Jan 2012
Hi. I've had a problem with black blocks appearing alongside the text in some widgets. This is most obvious on the "Top 5 USA Trips" one in the right sidebar on my homepage...

http://www.free-city-guides.com/

When the widget is created, there are no black blocks at all, but as soon as it is added to Atahualpa, they are displayed. Any idea how I can get rid of them please? I'm using the most recent version of Wordpress and Atahualpa 3.4.4 - I've tried it in more up to date versions of Atahualpa and the problem is still there.

Hope someone can help! Thanks
Old Jan 2, 2012, 02:36 AM
freecityguides

2 posts · Jan 2012
Solved this now with the help of a post that popped up just after I'd posted. If anyone else has the same issue, I reset border and padding to 0 in Widget List Items which is in the Style Widget area.

Thanks!