Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

How To Make Widgets Like Those Ones

Old Dec 26, 2011, 06:52 AM
octavyo

1 posts · Dec 2011
Hi there,

I`m a new member of this forum. I just begun to experiment with Atahualpa and i would like to create a right sidebar with widgets exactly like the ones in the website below

Here is the site :

Code:
 http://solarlightssite.com/
What I would like is to know how exactly to create THE RIGHT SIDEBAR TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE ONE ON THE WEBSITE BELOW

I have searched for this here but didn`t found what i was looking for

Thanks in advance,
octavyo
Old Dec 26, 2011, 07:15 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Welcome to the forums and Atahualpa. There is no thread that will describe how to create a sidebar exactly as it shows in another site. You need to look at the styling that the othere site uses and then put that styling in Atahualpa - you can put the styling is the 'Style & configure SIDEBARS' options or in the 'CSS Insert' option.

A great tool to use is FireBug in FireFox to examine the CSS in the original site.

Having a 'play' site you can experiment is also a great way of learning.