Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

PATCH 373-02: odd character appears in the documentation for 'Add new Widget Areas'

Old Dec 15, 2011, 04:59 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
This is an OPTIONAL patch

This patch just changes the documentation in the 'Add new Widget Areas' explaination. If you look you will see
HTML Code:
Usage

The code to create new widget areas is a PHP function with parameters:
<?php bfa_widget_area('parameter=valueśmater=valueśmater=value'); ?>
The last line should read
HTML Code:
<?php bfa_widget_area('parameter=value&paramater=value&paramater=value'); ?>
two 'ś' are caused because the '&parm' is being translated. This change will fix it.

Edit bfa_theme_options.php and change line 2033 from
HTML Code:
<code>&lt;?php bfa_widget_area('parameter=value&paramater=value&paramater=value'); ?&gt;</code>
to
HTML Code:
<code>&lt;?php bfa_widget_area('parameter=value & # 3 8 ; paramater=value & # 3 8 ; paramater=value'); ?&gt;</code>
where there are no spaces before or after the characters ' & # 3 8 ; '

Last edited by juggledad; Dec 15, 2011 at 05:06 AM.