Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click here to register or to donate.
Auto self-registration is not available here - far too many spammers. This forum has many, many backlinks and because of that there is an intense desire among spammers to drop their links here.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Post date custom icon not working anymore

Old Dec 14, 2011, 04:07 PM
110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL

I did everything listed in the attached post and it was all working fine until I upgraded ATA today (3.7.3). I have checked and everything seems to be as it was pre-upgrade, so i'm stumped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a link to the site i'm using it on.

Those grey lines should be nice little squares with the date in them, but alas they are not....

Old Dec 14, 2011, 05:05 PM
23,616 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
change the kicker code to the following
HTML Code:
<div class="date"><div class="date-inside"><div class="date-month">%date('M')%</div><div class="date-day">%date('d')%</div><div class="date-year">%date('Y')%</div></div></div>
Due to WordPress requirements, you can no longer use PHP in the options (sigh) but this will get the dates.
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support
Old Dec 15, 2011, 07:49 AM
110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
Thanks Juggle! Appreciate it!

post date icons