Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Custom menus needed

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Dec 5, 2011, 06:08 PM
3 posts · Dec 2011
I want to place custom menus on this site. The menus, if possible would have the main pages in a horizontal line below the slideshow with any sub-level pages opening in new horizontal menu (text nav) above the slideshow. Is this possible?

Menu style would be simple text lines and would look like this:

item1 item2 item3 etc.

Last edited by keighdesign; Dec 5, 2011 at 08:07 PM. Reason: better title
Old Dec 6, 2011, 04:21 AM
22,950 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.10.1 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If I understand it you want it to look kind of like

sub menu sub menu sub menu
slide show slide show slide show
slide show slide show slide show
slide show slide showslide show
main menu main menu

I'm sure there is some way to do this (there is a way to do everything) but it is not doable via the theme options and you would probably have to alter the theme code and/or add some jscript.
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support