Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Tabbed widget question

Old May 8, 2009, 08:52 PM
evripidis

37 posts · Apr 2009
Greece
Now that we can have "some" support for the tabbed widget (we re waiting for the next version ) i would like to know if someone knows how to set a default fixed width for the tabs.

I mean for example,to set the widget box at 200px width and the actions will still run into it.

How to disable the auto-fix width, or further if we can align the inside of the tabs, for example always show in the center of the tabs.

Anyone with good knowledge of scripting ?