Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Trying to a footer to posts

Old Oct 4, 2011, 03:55 AM
andya

3 posts · Oct 2011
Hi,

I'm using Atahualpa version 3.5.3 and trying to add a footer for each post, so in "Edit POST/PAGE INFO ITEMS" I put the following in the field "FOOTER:Homepage" (I also put it in the other FOOTER fields just to be on the safe side)

%date('F jS, Y')% | %tags-linked('Tags: ', ', ', ' | ')% Category: %categories-linked(', ')% | %comments('Leave a comment', 'One comment', '% comments', 'Comments are closed')% %edit(' | ', 'Edit this post', '')%

but still the footer is not displayed.

I saw that this can be caused by having a Cache plugin enabled but I checked the plugins and there doesn't appear to be one. Do you have any other suggestions?
Old Oct 4, 2011, 05:54 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It works for me. what is your url?
Old Oct 4, 2011, 05:59 AM
andya

3 posts · Oct 2011
http://www.climatealliance.co.uk/

Thanks
Old Oct 4, 2011, 06:55 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
ummm...what do you have set at ato->Style FOOTER->Footer Style for background-color and color?
Old Oct 4, 2011, 09:51 AM
andya

3 posts · Oct 2011
haha, I see what you mean.

Fixed now, thanks.
Old Oct 4, 2011, 10:43 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
For anyone reading this, it was white text on a white background. Tough to see