Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Post footer not displaying on all pages

Old Oct 2, 2011, 06:52 PM
crawpdx

4 posts · Oct 2011
So I have a "read all posts by author" item in the post footer that is supposed to go on all pages- it shows on some pages and not on others.

When it does show, the class is called "posts_by_sally" (or whomever the author happens to be)

When it doesnt show the class is called "posts_by_admin" and it is set in CSS to "display:none:"

I have newly inherited this blog and I cant get a hold of the original programmer- so I'm looking here for help.

Have you seen this before?

Any help is appreciated.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 08:01 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the URL showing the issue
Old Oct 3, 2011, 10:34 AM
crawpdx

4 posts · Oct 2011
Theme version 3.4.6, WP version 3.2.1

The URL is http://blog.mambomedia.com/

Thanks for responding!
Old Oct 3, 2011, 10:36 AM
crawpdx

4 posts · Oct 2011
One more thing- the issue can be found if you click on any of the images under "team mambo"- If you click the thumbs, the first 4 have the "read all posts by..." link and the next two do not. The last bio is not set up yet.
Old Oct 3, 2011, 10:45 AM
crawpdx

4 posts · Oct 2011
I solved it- looks like the author of the page has the be the same person that you want to "read all posts" by- live and learn!