Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Settings are the same but header isn't rotating for one site

Old Sep 27, 2011, 10:23 AM
mimikbos

18 posts · Sep 2010
I have built these two sites using your framework, www.loring-greenough.org and www.aftma.net. I love the framework. It's great. The setting for each of these sites for header is exactly the same except that with the aftma.net site they only show up on the home page:

rotate: 5
shuffle
fade: 1
preload: yes
clickable: no

The images at loring-greenough.org are not fading in and out but do change when clicking a different page or post category.

I will add that I have tested them side by side in the same browsers - same results each time.

How do I get them to fade in and out.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 12:27 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Try turning off the animated menu on the site that doesn't work. If that doesn't work maybe it's a plugin conflict issue.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 02:59 PM
mimikbos

18 posts · Sep 2010
This site was originally built using a cutline 3-split template where I had to install what was suckerfish (now pixopoint) to get the drop down menus to work but the php was added to the header.php of the cutline theme and should have been disabled when I moved to the new theme.

I have now deleted multi-level navigation and the cutline 3-split theme and it's still not rotating.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 03:29 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
It looks like the Animate Page Menu Bar is still set to yes in ATO>Menu 1. Try setting that to off and see if the problem persists.
Old Oct 2, 2011, 08:31 PM
mimikbos

18 posts · Sep 2010
I turned off the animate option and it's still not rotating properly. Any other ideas for me?
Old Oct 2, 2011, 08:51 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Do you have ALL the 3.6.7 patches applied to the loring-greenough.org site? If you do have you tried deactivating all plugins to see if there is a conflict?
Old Oct 3, 2011, 06:20 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go to ago->export/import settings - export your settings and attach them to a reply (paper clip icon) and I'll test them.