Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Right Aligned Page Menu - Submenu flyouts - Not Clickable

Old Aug 27, 2011, 09:14 AM
topdown5_0

7 posts · Aug 2011
Good day:

Thanks for reading my post and I welcome your suggestions, help!

The problem, I am having is that my sub, sub menu is not click-able. My page menu (top level) is aligned right, the pages below display properly, however the sub-menus are not click-able. They fly out to the left (I understand why that happens, makes sense), however they are not click-able. The fly out left menu is not aligned with the page, it is one lower, so as you try and move your mouse to click the menu item your mouse/cursor leaves the menu tree, resulting in the menu disappearing.

I tested, aligning my menu to the left and this issue did not occur, I was easily able to click the fly out menus, now to the right..however this is not a solution for my site...it is designed for the page menu to be right aligned.

I have attached a couple of screen shots, showing what I have described above.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fly_out_left_aligned_page.gif
Views:	844
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	1506  Click image for larger version

Name:	fly_out_right_aligned_page.gif
Views:	821
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	1507  
Old Aug 27, 2011, 10:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa?
What is the url?
go to ato->export/import settings - export the settings and attach to a reply
Old Sep 2, 2011, 09:25 AM
topdown5_0

7 posts · Aug 2011
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Version 3.6

Please find attached the export settings file.

Also, in creating a new page main page/sub menu page/sub sub menu page (the fly out page) it does not appear or fly out. The sub menu page appears to have no pages below it. Yet the link is clearly available in the side bar menu tree, once on the page itself. Not certain if this is related or something separate.

Have a great long weekend to those in NA.

Cheers,
Peter
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-weighlabelcom-20110902.txt (20.1 KB, 805 views)
Old Oct 6, 2011, 08:02 AM
mirjamijtsma

19 posts · Mar 2010
Send a message via Skype™ to mirjamijtsma
I have the same issue with the website www.greenbuildernh.com If there is a solution to it, I would be very happy to hear the solution!

Mirjam
Old Oct 6, 2011, 09:11 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try this, add the following to CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
ul.rMenu-ver ul {
	top: 10px !important;
	}
Old Oct 7, 2011, 12:14 PM
mirjamijtsma