Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Delete Header Image?

Old Aug 16, 2011, 03:42 AM
zipzap

9 posts · Jul 2011
Anyone know how to delete the header image only not menus and Nav bars I presume its in the Header (header.php). Ive deleted this but It that gets rid of the whole header. Is it possible just to remove the image code and which is that?

URL is http://www.mynationalparks.co.uk/
Old Aug 16, 2011, 04:32 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you want to delete a single image from the header, you remove the image from the atahualpa/images/header folder
if you don't want the header images in the header - take a look at ato->Style & edit HEADER AREA
Old Aug 16, 2011, 11:36 AM
zipzap

9 posts · Jul 2011
Thanks J - Clarification: Yes I want to remove all image code not edit images - Yes its at: ato->Style & edit HEADER AREA. But not sure which lines here refer to image loading display- will they all have 'image' in the text? never edited PHP before - do all the lines/ actions have to be closed with ); ?
Old Aug 16, 2011, 11:43 AM
zipzap

9 posts · Jul 2011
I presuming I will have to use the PHP editor? I Cant see any options to turn off header image in the themes main "header image" or "Style & edit HEADER AREA" option panels.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 12:31 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Did you read about '%image'? What you want is easier than you think
Old Aug 16, 2011, 02:15 PM
zipzap

9 posts · Jul 2011
Thanks J - I didnt see it! All done now.