Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Image alignment problem

Old Jul 31, 2011, 10:18 PM
dgronwald

5 posts · Jul 2011
Wordpress: 3.2.1
Atuhualpa: 3.6.7 (All bug fixes have been installed)

Hi,

I've searched the Forum and have seen a similar problem that was resolved but my problem is persistent. My problem is that images with captions do not align with text using either alignleft or alignright.

Website (post example with non-caption and caption images): http://mythicdreams.org/tkhf/issue-5-quarter-4-2010/

I've added this code to CSS Inserts:

img.alignleft, img.alignright {
margin-top: 3px !important;
}

Captioned images align slightly lower than the text next to it.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Dan
Old Aug 1, 2011, 05:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try
HTML Code:
div.alignleft {
    float: left;
    margin: 4px 10px 5px 0;
}
Old Aug 1, 2011, 08:18 AM
dgronwald

5 posts · Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
try
HTML Code:
div.alignleft {
    float: left;
    margin: 4px 10px 5px 0;
}
I put that code in all of the the HTML Inserts except Header. The images w/ captions are still mis-aligned...

When I try another theme the images are aligned. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan
Old Aug 1, 2011, 08:31 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I don't see that in your CSS? did you take it out?
Old Aug 1, 2011, 09:38 AM
dgronwald

5 posts · Jul 2011
Ah - and therein lies my problem! I put it in the HTML sections and NOT the CSS inserts section.

Thank You!!!

Best,

Dan