Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Feature Request: More Menu Animation Customizability

Old Jul 26, 2011, 06:48 PM
rickpoet

80 posts · Jan 2010
Hi,

Love Atahualpa. Would love also if I had more options to customize the menu animation, control spread, features that some other plugins have like a slight bounce or other effects to add different dynamics to the way the animation works.

Also i saw the instructions elsewhere in the forum on how to change what the character is that is displayed to indicate menus are drop down...would love to see this editable within Atahualpa options menu instead of having to code.

Or is there a menu plugin that I'm not aware of that can do these things that is compatible with Atahulpa?

Keep up the great work!

Rick
Old Jul 26, 2011, 10:11 PM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
Easy way to edit the drop down symbol/image is just to edit the actual images. FTP them from your site, edit as you want and upload/over-write existing arrows down, left, right etc They are gif images with transparent backgrounds, you might need a half decent editor to edit and save with transparent background.
They can look very smart with a little tweaking.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 01:21 AM
rickpoet

80 posts · Jan 2010
Thanks Jam...yeah I'm sure I can make it happen with Photoshop but just thought as an Atahualpa user enjoying the customizability built into the theme that it would be a natural future development to have that functionality also built in.