Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Says ATA Not Found?

Old Jul 18, 2011, 07:51 AM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Send a message via Skype™ to sleenie
I just noticed something unusual on a site. Went into change an option in ATO and noticed that at the top of each page, it says NOT FOUND in big bold letters. Everything seems to be working fine, but I've never seen this before. Getting ready to turn the site over the the client and just don't want any future problems.

I'm using ATA 3.6.7 and WP 3.2.1

Any ideas?
Old Jul 18, 2011, 10:04 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I think there was a server issue and it should be solved now
Old Jul 18, 2011, 10:08 AM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Actually it is on my server (hosting company) not yours. I've been working on this site for over a week and I swear I've never seen it before. Just checked and it's still there.
Old Jul 18, 2011, 10:22 AM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Never mind. I now see that it is on all of my sites. Didn't realize that was the upgrade area or whatever. I undersatnd now why it can be on your server and not mine.

Thanks