Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

WorldPay integration

Old Jul 9, 2011, 06:53 AM
lakewooditsupport

48 posts · Jun 2011
England, United Kingdom
I am looking for alternative methods for accepting payments online and I want something different to paypal as its just such a pain and takes my customers away from my website to pay.

I wondered if anyone else has used Worldpay with atahualpa? I don't need a shopping cart on my site as everything is sold as a service and individually.