Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Chrome toolbar distorts header and page nav bar

Old Jun 20, 2011, 12:14 AM
FrangoKid

7 posts · Jul 2009
I am using Atahualpa 3.6.7 and Wordpress 3.1.3. I'm putting a simple site together (canagram.com) and when checking it in Chrome noticed that the toolbar for SEO Quake pushes the header image down into the page nav bar and distorts the layout. I've attached a screenshot of the distortion. Is there a way to avoid this? Closing the toolbar corrects the problem.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.jpg
Views:	1815
Size:	147.0 KB
ID:	1435  
Old Jun 20, 2011, 09:36 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It looks like you will have to edit the background image so it lines up with the menubar.
Old Jun 20, 2011, 10:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
This is probably the same issue that the WORDPRESS admin menu had in the early 3.x release. The plugin is stuffing it's DIV at the top of the page instead of the bottom. I'd go complain to the plugin author.
Old Jun 20, 2011, 09:20 PM
FrangoKid

7 posts · Jul 2009
Thanks, much guys! I appreciate it.