Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

(help) how to change sidebar font

Old Jun 9, 2011, 12:31 PM
opunx

1 posts · Jun 2011
http://www.101typepadhacks.com/

hi,,,as you can see on my website, on the right sidebar i add a text with our partners and the size is not the same with the rest of the widget, how can edit this text so that it could match the rest of the widget...and also is there a way that i could not use the widget but still able to show the category, archive sidebar...really need your help...thanks
Old Jun 9, 2011, 07:04 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
get firebug for firefox and examine the code. When you get to the element you want to change, you will see the CSS effecting it. You can use that as an example to write a CSS Selector and the rule you want to apply. These can go in the CSS Inserts option.